Friday, September 26, 2014

Self portrait

For this project, we had to choose something that symbolized us. For me, it would be all of my art supplies of which I use to create the artwork that I am quite proud of. Of course, when you see this mess of tools and supplies, there isn't anything that seems special enough to catch your eye and make you really think about it. But to me, these tools are quite beautiful things. When these things are used and put together, they create something that portrays the heart, soul, and imagination the artist contains. Much like a cake or a group of odd friends, when put together just right you can come up with something amazing.
In this class, my goals are to be able to put my ideas and artistic skills towards technology and creating something everyone would enjoy or find useful. I would like to learn how to take my ideas and learn how I can make them real and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment