Thursday, March 5, 2015

Maker Fair


For this assignment, we were supposed to choose and research a game that inspired us. I don't game all that often so I really don't know much about games. One game I often play, especially when friends are over, is Super Smash Bros. Melee on GameCube. Most of the time we'll play multiplayer mode where everyone plays against each other, with or without teams, and try to collect little rewards or coins. One player mode, there's lots of different things you can do but I haven't played that often enough to really remember what happens.
For development, it was developed by HAL Laboratory with Masahiro Sakurai at the head of production. HAL worked with 3 different graphic houses to make the opening sequence. It was in development for 13 months. After making Super Smash Bros., they wanted to create an even better sequel.
Why this game is so intriguing to me is because it keeps me and friends entertained for a long time and we always want to come back and play it again. I don't normally keep up with playing most games but this game is great and I can always get back to it any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment